Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boardwalk Empire Booze

Four characters from the great HBO show Boardwalk Empire. I had the idea while watching the show of illustrating some of the characters as ventriloquist dummy. Which then lead to "these should be on liquore bottles" and matching different liquors to different characters, which ended me up with a lot more work than I originally intended but here are the final results. 









Its a great series with an incredible cast and characters. Check it out if you haven't yet, it really picks up and becomes great end of season1 and season 2
HBO Boardwalk Empire

2 comments:

Budd said...

I need to start watching this. it seems really good.

Hope you plan on posting a creepy sketch for the Scare Me! Blogfest.

Mirco said...

Its a great show, though I would say you could skip the first couple of shows maybe even just jump into the second season. It has a bit of an awkward start. But season 2 is amazing

I'd love to do a sketch for the Scare me! Blogfest, The link says "write about a scary movie or event" but illustrations are Ok?