Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct.22. The Gibbon

This ol'gibbon might look harmless too you and let me just clarify that, that knife he's holding is a bread slicing knife which he intends to slice a piece of chibbata bread for you, but don't be fooled. The Gibbon walks on two legs. That's our trick Gibbon! The cute tie, his sandwich technique next thing you'll know he'll be driving a prius and quietly judging you for not recycling, lousy Gibbon! I guess he just wants to keep his habitat clean but when the gibbon can do everything we can do what good will we be? Taking our jobs....Good God....Oct. 22. is today's monster the Gibbon or my own prejudice............
This Chibbata is good.

3 comments:

Anne-Renée said...

I like Gibbons. Birds also walk on two legs - do you think they're monsters?

Mirco said...

birds are ok.

Ben said...

Birds do a lot of hopping, I think they're more like kangaroos.

Hey, bears!