Monday, June 30, 2008

May contain nuts.

I recently was reminded of the candy bar Charleston chew in the new futurama movie. But to me the name sounds more like the title of a politically incorrect nineteen fifty's detective. So here is what I imagine it would look like.
Other adventures in the Charlston Chew series. "Yu Chews, Yu Lose!" : "Murder on the Orient Chew Chew!" "Big Phat Chew!!" and the world war two based "Ah Chew!"
Also the movie "Combo Number 10, with a bullet!" Staring Alec Guinness as Charlston Chew.
And of course the confusing Chew's your own adventure series, "Chew's Choose your Chews!?"

4 comments:

scott said...

too funny! Perfect book cover too!

Ben said...

Man, I always thought that gum was "Big League Jew". Now I feel stupid and bad.

Mirco said...

Thanks,
Big League jew is an american folk hero not a detective. He goes by "the mighty Golem". Also it's not a gum.

mike g said...

sweet
and only 35 cents!

ill take it!