Sunday, June 08, 2008

In Rainbows RadioHead



Hey It's been a while. The end of may has been some busy. But finally I get back to posting .

Here is my entry into the Aniboom RadioHead in rainbows contest. The winner gets to animate a full video for radiohead. Right now you only have to submit a one minut clip.

So please watch and if you like it please go here http://www.aniboom.com/Player.aspx?v=235130 and vote by giving my video a high rating.( you might have to register) While your there you can check out the competition or other animated videos.

Again if you like it please go to the link and rate my video. Thank you.

7 comments:

Anne-Renée said...

You are a genius.

That bear is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Mirco said...

Thanks!

Adam Gunn said...

Nice!

Anne-Renée said...

Why haven't you won yet?

scott said...

so cool mirco!!! looks incredible... I love when the bear does that little wave so much!

Josh Rodgers said...

haha awesome Mirco!!

murrayb said...

when she turns into the axe, hahahahah hooo lordy thats good stuff.