Friday, December 14, 2007

Vyger


I recently bought a new computer I'm using it right now.

Here's the box it came in, suspiciously large



I found out that indeed it was large, excessively large.

A gif on the Internet is just no way to judge the size of things.


here's a curious thing. The back has two sphincters. If anyone

knows what these are for please let me know.
It seems odd that my computer would have more external sphincters than me.


Here I am at 3 in the mourning waiting for the last program to install.
Why does it still take so long to set up a new computer?
Transferring music and files and programs....
There must be a way to simplify all of it.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Maybe because it's a PC? Mac's come with everything already in it, ready to go. ...hmmm I sound like an advertisement, sorry.