Friday, October 26, 2007

Vay Cay

I've been out of the provice. On a recent road trip from Halifax to Montreal and stops along the way. But now I'm back unfortunatly. so here are some vacation photos.
This fox is soooo relaxed he's out of focus.
This drawing was done in a resturant called eggspectaions. Unfortunatly our eggspectations were not met.
Let me just say this New Brunswick needs to be shortened. There was a lot of car time.
So much so we decided to stop in a charming town of Edmunston. Where the smoke plums never stop. I'm not kidding it was a little unsettleing.
We also stopped to see the longest covered bridge in the world. It was long, I guess....
Some graffiti that littered the bridge. There's nothing like a long covered bridge to declare that Vanessa Kicks and the date she kicked on.
Quebec City was really beautiful. Though there under the chair pumpkin policy was a little demanding. Also if your in quebec city stay at the Lowels Hotel I garuntee you will not be disapointed. Unless your a millionare in wich case you should stay somewhere nicer, but you can still visit there rotating resturant. Yes, it rotates.
The montreal convention center. Colourful

The view from Mount Royal. Thats what they call mountains in Quebec i assume.
It's a prarie dog.
Some sort of manta ray
Penguins, all animals courtesy of the biodome.
A dinosaur poster from the planetarium. If your looking for a good nap the planetaryium is the place for you. I now want a planatarium bedroom. It's like sleeping under the stars, only as a god because you would control the stars.


That white light in the distance is the holiday inn we stayed at in Montreal. It's in chinatown hence the temple up top. While staying there Miss china Montreal was being held. I won.
Here I am about to enjoy a famous Montreal smoked meet sandwich. Inside I was a lot more excited than I look. I have to qualify that A lot.
And here's my traveling partner. She ran thru new brunswick and so it wasn't so long for her. As you can tell from this NON Doctored foto, she is a fast runner. like Atanarjuat.
Here's a better shot while she sat still.
We drove from Montreal to Halifax in one day, and let me make a suggestion DO NOT DO that. It is a very long trip. Even my suit case was tired. look at that poor guy.



11 comments:

scott said...

wow mirco, your suitcase does look tired...and cranky...looks like you guys had a great trip. i've definitly gotta check out montreal and quebec.

scott said...

wow mirco, your suitcase does look tired...and cranky...looks like you guys had a great trip. i've definitly gotta check out montreal and quebec.

scott said...

sorry for the double comment. got impatient and hit the button twice.

Curtis said...

What an adventure.

Ahhh scott? you're wasting valuable internets! learn to control yourself

Ron said...

Montreal is amazing isn't it?
Lots of great toy stores and comic shops.

Mike said...

I have family in Edmunston... it's BORING as all get out there.

And we missed you Mirco. No more vacations for you, sir.

your pal,
drake

mike g said...

im not quite sure i understand...
you mean you left mexico?
i dunno why you would want to do that...
with all the tacos and guacamole and such

Ariel said...

HAhaaa.... loved that EGGspectations drawing Mirco ;) Hilarious!

Glad to hear you had fun.

I had a friend in Sudbury(*you may know him, Leo) who drove from Sudbury,Ont. to halifax(*where he used to work at) to visit friends and family. I believe he said its a ten/12 hour journey. I can't imagine doing that in a car, but congratulations man.. you've surpassed "my" eggs-pectations ;)

While in Montreal, did you see Quoch-ni?

Blair Kitchen said...

I voted for you. I'm glad you won.

Ben said...

I like that it's like Egg James bond wasn't really listening while the villain was talking. He was thinking about his lottery numbers.

sean said...

awww. no contact from mirco. too bad. maybe next time around.