Sunday, March 11, 2007

B-Squad

Lady Medusa
Look into this Italian Countesses eyes and you'll cross sides, from flesh to STONE!

The Spectral Sapper

World War one he died of mustard gas. Now he's reaping what they sowed. Death, Destruction, Demolition!

King ZOMBIE

An African prince brought back to life by voodoo. Military intelligence is his meal. The Appetizer is torture. The main course, Brains. Dessert, your secrets.

Dr. Fatman , Dr. Little Boy

Human and Ape. Who would fathom. Sure as Nazi blood is red, They'll split the Atom.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Dude, these have all been awesome. You're amazing.

Anne-Renée said...

Yep, they all kick ass. Nice modern take on Medusa. The Ape and the Little Man are the two best characters of anything EVER. Period. I love that drawing.

CarolineJarvis said...

grrrreat just great..... I came on here cuz I couldn't sleep, but now after seeing those scary drawings, now I don't want to sleep and if I do sleep I'm going to have nightmares.... this sucks... thanks for ruining my life mirco!

Mirco said...

polo??