Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tooey

I was watching Winter passing last night, A movie with Zooey Dechannel and Will Farrel. It wasn't a great movie but I did make a certain discovery. Zooey Dechannel is the female Toby Maguire. I decided to investigate further and see for your self. They have structurally the same face. Leading me to believe that Hollywood is now generating there future stars in cloning laboratory's. Soon all stars will be amalgamations of other past stars. Chaos therory of course dictates they will eventually go crazy and run amok but for the time being they will be our new gods. I believe Toby and zooey is a split of Robert Downey Jr.





7 comments:

Curtis said...

That's some pretty good investigating Professor Chen Chen.
you're Probably going to be murdered now. So I guess this is good bye.

Anonymous said...

Curtis is an ass

mike g said...

you know who else look alike?
ahsley olson
and mary kate.
something is up with those two...

Stephanie N said...

Tobey McGuire is soooo ugly!

Anne-Renée said...

The middle one freaks me out

murrayb said...

hmm. those two mid morph= elijah wood.

Ron said...

Jack Bower and Johnathan from Who's The Boss!