Thursday, October 26, 2006

On top of old smokieee

Well just got some pictures developed of the trip to Toronto and thought I'd post some. I apparently take ricdiculous photos. Here is a shot of the kitchen are in the hotel room. If your in Toronto and need a Hotel. 1 King West. Don't even think about it just book the room.
Here's out the windshield toward the airport. This is on the way back, unfortunatly I didn't have a camera and just purchased an instant one at the zoon on Sunday. Hence no pictures before then.
Here's my brother hard at work geting my luggage.
My brother again taking us to the airport. I can't thank him enough for being our tour guide during the trip. You can't get a nicer brother. Take that everyone who has a brother!
This is the programme for the musical we saw. It has the nicest poster I've ever seen for a musical/play/movie/ in recent time. Or so I thought untill we walked up the street and saw the poster for Alladin staring Bret the "Hitman" Heart. It mentally close lined me.
An Elephant
There was a meerkat in there. I over estimated 400 film. Though using a flash on a meerkat seemed like it would be a bad idea. I don't know why they allow flashes at the zoo and not straws.
A baby Giraff. Home for the day
The Toronto subway during the 1960s

3 comments:

Maurizio Chen said...

thanks mirc

Stephanie N said...

Yeah, well, my brother sucks and I can deal witht hat, so there! Take that!
And yes, that poster rocks-it caught my eye when we went to TO last year, but I had no idea what it was at the time. If only I had just gone anyways...

Anne-Renée said...

'it mentally clothes lined me'...best description ever.